The nursery is open 5 days a week for 49 weeks a year. Our Operating times are: Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
We are currently in the process of registering with the Scottish Care Inspectorate and hope to be open late 2019.
Our nursery site for outdoor, experiential and play-based learning is set in 70 acres of beautiful Perthshire countryside and consists of:
- Our 20 acre woodland base
- Our Kitchen Garden
- The Stables for children to learn about the animals and animal husbandry
- 40 acres of park land, to use for different projects throughout the year
- Our Traditional Yurt, set in the woods for shelter and use as a quiet space
- Our Indoor Base, which serves as a back-up space in extreme weather
Please check back regularly for updates.
You can note your interest in enrollment at the nursery on our Contact us page.